Aim Alliance Schools
London Academy is the Lead school for Aim Alliance Schools.
AIM Alliance Schools is a collaborative, not-for-profit Alliance based in Barnet, North London led by London Academy. We work to improve academic and life outcomes for all pupils attending our member schools through:
- Sharing our knowledge and expertise across the alliance including governance;
- Providing excellent training and mentoring of our teacher trainees, thus helping to build capacity within our member schools in partnership with UCL and Middlesex Universities;
- Continued professional development for all staff including secondment opportunities; and
- High quality leadership development through the delivery of NPQ Middle Leaders and Senior Leaders training programmes.
Why train with us?
AIM Alliance provides a unique training experience in partnership with other member schools within with Alliance. When training and working for our schools you will enjoy:
- An opportunity to continually develop from Teaching Assistant through to Leadership level;
- the benefit of over 20 years teacher training experience with our experienced Primary and Secondary Mentor leads and your own experienced mentor onsite within your school.
- regular feedback review meetings to place to enhance your practice and be given personal support throughout your time with us.
- the opportunity to really make a difference in our schools supporting and enhancing the academic life of students within our member schools.
- benefit later in your career from secondment opportunities identified through our unique retention interview process within our member schools. This enhances CPD still further by broadening your experience and allowing you to enhance your practice without having to step outside of the Alliance.
- Have the option to progress then onto NPQ Middle Leader and Senior Leadership qualifications.
To find out more contact Amanda Phillips at email@example.com or call 07834 808621