Aim Alliance Schools
London Academy is the Lead school for Aim Alliance Schools.
AIM Alliance Schools is a collaborative, not-for-profit Alliance based in Barnet, North London led by London Academy. We work to improve academic and life outcomes for all pupils attending our member schools through:
- Sharing our knowledge and expertise across the alliance including governance;
- Providing excellent training and mentoring of our teacher trainees, thus helping to build capacity within our member schools in partnership with the University of Hertfordshire, Middlesex University and e-Qualitas;
- Continued professional development for all staff including secondment opportunities; and
- High quality development through the delivery of NPQs and other training programmes.
We are currently interviewing for:
- School Direct Primary Teacher Training unsalaried -
- School Direct Secondary Teacher Training Salaried programmes – English, Maths and the Sciences
- School Direct Secondary Teacher Training Unsalaried programmes – English, Maths and the Sciences.
All vacancies are listed here: 20 courses - Find postgraduate teacher training - GOV.UK (find-postgraduate-teacher-training.service.gov.uk)
Why train with us?
AIM Alliance provides a unique training experience in partnership with other member schools within with Alliance. When training and working for our schools you will enjoy:
- An opportunity to continually develop from Teaching Assistant through to Leadership level;
- the benefit of over 20 years teacher training experience with our experienced Primary and Secondary Mentor leads and your own experienced mentor onsite within your school.
- regular feedback review meetings to place to enhance your practice and be given personal support throughout your time with us.
- the opportunity to really make a difference in our schools supporting and enhancing the academic life of students within our member schools.
- Supportive environment at NQT level and from September 2021 delivery of the Early Career Framework.
- Have the option to progress onto NPQ training courses through to Headship level.
To find out more please call 0208 238 1100. Additional information can also be found on the AIM Alliance Schools website at www.aimallianceschools.org.