Bromcom - MyChildAtSchool (MCAS)
MCAS - My Child At School
Our parent portal - MCAS (My Child At School) is now our one-stop-shop for all payments in the secondary school. We do not accept cash at all. There is, however, a ‘PayPoint’ facility and you can pay for lunch and other items using ‘PayPoint’
MCAS is used for ALL
• Lunch money deposits
• Replacement ID cards
Uniform is now to be purchased directly from our new uniform supplier - Uniform for kids
How to Access MCAS
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my email address.
- Contact your school and they will be able help you.
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password.
- Click the Reset Password link from the login page. See How to reset MCAS Password
- What if parents have multiple Email addresses registered to their MCAS accounts.
- All Email addresses (including the Recovery Email Address if they have one) will allow the parent to Login.
- A parent is getting the message ‘incorrect email address’ when they attempt to login.
- The parent should contact the school so the school can update the contact record for the parent with the correct email address.
- One of the parent profiles attached to the email address needs removing.
- The person who’s profile it should contact the school and they can amend the account record.
- The email address for a parents MCAS account is incorrect.
- The parent should contact their school and the school can update the contact’s record.