About Our Primary
Nestled in the grounds of London Academy is our self-contained Primary Academy.
Pupils have the best of both worlds with a quiet space away from the main academy to grow and develop with facilities specifically designed for younger children, but with the benefits of the resources of the secondary phase.
Children can join London Academy from age 4. The pupils take part in a range of activities to stimulate their imaginations and learning skills. Children learn phonics and writing skills and take part in our mathematics mastery programme. We believe in creating a fun, happy learning environment where essential basic skills are picked up in an enjoyable manner.
Our prime location means that we can really take advantage of all the learning and cultural experiences that London has to offer.
Facilities and new build
Our primary Academy had under-gone exciting developments and children in Reception and Year 1 are learning in a brand new building with extensive grounds.
The facilities available and breadth of the curriculum will widen as children progress through the primary, with future students in Years 5 and 6 having access to the secondary phase provisions.
Vision and values
- To provide a happy, safe, caring environment in which everyone can achieve their full potential.
- To promote high standards of achievement both in work and in behaviour.
- To deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum in a challenging way.
- To enrich the curriculum with extra-curricular activities, visits and school journeys.
- To encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
- To share with parents and families the responsibility for developing children educationally, morally, spiritually and socially.