About Our Primary
Nestled in the grounds of London Academy is our self-contained Primary Academy.
Pupils have the best of both worlds with a quiet space away from the main academy to grow and develop with facilities specifically designed for younger children, but with the benefits of the resources of the secondary phase.
Children can join London Academy from age 4. The pupils take part in a range of activities to stimulate their imaginations and learning skills. Children learn phonics and writing skills and take part in our White Rose mathematics programme. We believe in creating a fun, happy learning environment where essential basic skills are picked up in an enjoyable manner.
Our prime location means that we can really take advantage of all the learning and cultural experiences that London has to offer.
Our Primary building is a modern, light filled airy building with quiet surroundings in order to provide the best learning environment for the children. When you first walk through the doors into the school you notice how peaceful it is and how children can be fully engaged with their learning. We now have students in all year groups from Reception up to Year 6.
Vision and values
- To provide a happy, safe, caring environment in which everyone can achieve their full potential.
- To promote high standards of achievement both in work and in behaviour.
- To deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum in a challenging way.
- To enrich the curriculum with extra-curricular activities, visits and school journeys.
- To encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
- To share with parents and families the responsibility for developing children educationally, morally, spiritually and socially.