Why teach with AIM Academies Trust
Why teach with AIM Academies Trust?
- A networked, collaborative community sharing knowledge, services and good practice.
- CPD opportunities throughout the Trust across our network of schools.
- An innovative, forward-thinking vision for the attainment and achievement of every child.
- A unique all-through 3-19 educational approach.
How we will support you
- Time and support from a centralised structure of experience and expertise.
- The chance to make a positive impact within the local community.
- Benefit from an outer London salary weighting.
- Personal mentoring to aid you through the journey to achieving QTS.
- Development programmes for trainee teachers on School Direct.
- Connections with the NITSA Alliance.
For enquiries please call: 020 8238 1100 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The transition from university straight into the classroom would have been much harder without the avid support from my mentors and experienced colleagues. If I have any questions or require some advice, someone is always willing to help. London Academy prides itself on high expectations and through regular CPD training, I feel as though my teaching practice is rapidly improving as I implement the effective strategies I have learnt’’.
(London Academy teacher trainee)
JOIN US TODAY, BECOME A LEADER FOR TOMORROW